07 Jan STEAMOnEdu “Competence development of STE(A)M educators through online tools and communities
The STEAMOnEdu project aims to increase the adoption and impact of STE(A)M education by investing in the community of stakeholders and the professional development of educators. The project will adopt a bottom-up participatory approach to deliver
- an online community that will collect good practices and collaboratively develop STE(A)M education policies,
- a STE(A)M education framework, including STE(A)M body of knowledge, template curricula and learning activities, with a focus on diversity issues, as a result of research and creative techniques that will be instrumented among the members of the community,
- the STE(A)M competence framework and the STE(A)M educator profile,
- an assorted MOOC targeting STE(A)M educators,
- the STE(A)M policy influencer toolkit, and
- a STE(A)M readiness self-assessment online tool for educational organizations that implement STE(A)M education policies.
An online peer learning and crowdsourcing platform will support the community activities.
ALL DIGITAL is the leader partner of the project dissemination & exploitation activities. It also contributes to the “Establishment of European community of STE(A)M educators” through the collection and analysis of best practices and the analysis of national STE(A)M education policies and educators’ needs in Europe.
- Computer Technology Institute and Press “Diophantus” (CTI), DAISSy Research Group, Greece (Coordinator)
- ALL DIGITAL, Belgium
- Stati Generali dell’Innovazione (SGI), Italy
- Helliwood, 21st Century Competence Centre, Germany
- EOS Foundation, Romania
- Colectic, Spain
- Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary Education of Western Greece/Ministry of Education Lifelong Learning and Religious Affairs, Greece