- Organisations (NGOs, governmental bodies, social enterprises) geographically located in the European zone whose profiles fit under one or more categories below:
- Individual digital competence centres that don’t belong to formally established networks of telecentres
- Formally established networks of digital competence centres
- Organisations running informal networks of digital competence centres
- Organisations running, supporting or whose work directly impacts digital competence centres
Examples of our member organisations include, but not limited to: associations, foundations, libraries, universities, social cooperatives, social entreprises, etc.
ALL DIGITAL annual membership fee has been set at a level to encourage as many organizations as possible to join. The Member pays an annual fee of €500 fixed by the General Assembly (GA) on proposal of the Board.
How to join?
Organizations interested to join ALL DIGITAL as members have to follow the procedure described below:
– Read carefully the Membership terms and conditions
– Complete the Membership Request Form
An official response will be provided by ALL DIGITAL in 10 working days from the date of your submission. In case you have any questions on the membership, you can contact us.