24 Apr Smart Women project launches a course to get women starting online businesses
The future of business lies in e-commerce. E-commerce allows business to reach more customers around the world, at more hours and in more capacities. The clear majority of customers these days will search the web before making a purchase, the internet is the new yellow pages. Thus, any business that starts today are still not online. To address this issue, the Smart Women project developed an easy-to-use training programme to train women to bring their business online.
In May, the calls for participants in the following countries will be opened: Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Malta, and Romania, and the training course will begin shortly thereafter.
The course will last at least 40 hours and there will be 5 modules. Project partners will offer courses in their countries:
• Langas I Ateiti will offer the course in Lithuania
• LIKTA will offer the course in Latvia
• Cyprus Computer Society will offer the course in Cyprus
• Malta Communications Authority will offer the course in Malta
• EOS will offer the course in Romania
• Fundacion Dedalo will offer the course in Spain
Join the Smart women community on I-linc to figure out which partners have already opened calls for participants to join their course!