03 Jul ALL DIGITAL Newsletter July 2019
What’s new in our network? On 23 May ALL DIGITAL had its annual General Assembly, which approved the annual report for 2018 and elected a new Board to lead the network for the next two years. Two of our projects ran their final events and talked about STEM and Science education (UMI-Sci-Ed) and how digital skills foster integration of migrants and refugees (Digital Welcome).
We would like to invite you to apply for ALL DIGITAL Awards and join the training course on preparing Erasmus+ KA2 project proposals in the field of adult education and digital skills.
All that and more in our July newsletter.
ALL DIGITAL Team
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- ALL DIGITAL Annual Report 2018
- Apply for ALL DIGITAL Awards 2019
- ALL DIGITAL Week helps 130,000 people to improve their digital skills
- ALL DIGITAL General Assembly elects a new board
Projects to look at
- UMI-Sci-Ed project presents an inspiring opportunity for the future
- Digital Welcome Project final event: digital skills foster integration
- #ASK4Job Report on the importance of digital skills for long-term unemployed adults
- #DCDS The Digital Competences Development System: first pilot results
- #SmartDevOps project at the Digital Cities Challenge conference
- #OpenAEEU: Bridging the digital skills gap with FLOSS
- #CodincEU: ‘Coding for Inclusion’ partners meeting in Cyprus
News from members
- Digital literacy and active ageing: DCDS experience in Foligno, Italy
- Best practice adopted in Connected Lithuania project
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form