14 May ALL DIGITAL Newsletter May 2020
We hope you are all safe and healthy working your way through these difficult times. With countries in lockdown, we have all witnessed how digital can really help to get connected to our loved ones, to continue studies and work, to find reliable information, and also to entertain.
We realize more than ever that digital and media literacy skills are crucial, and many of our ALL DIGITAL members have been working extremely hard during these days supporting their communities – be it through training teachers in online learning, running a helpdesk to answer technical questions, developing new resources or 3D printing protective equipment. We are truly humbled by the work of our members and their partners and happy to share that with you!
Check our newsletter to learn more about those initiatives and activities!
ALL DIGITAL Team
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- EU Commissioner talked about ‘Pact for Skills’ at the ALL DIGITAL event “ILAs in the 2020s”
- We need media literacy more than ever!
- ALL DIGITAL Week 2020 – digital by default
- Registration open for training on Erasmus+ KA2 proposal writing
Projects to look at
- Get Your Facts Straight! social media campaign
- Webinar ‘Smart Cities for Smart Citizens’ on 20 May
- Adult Education and Open Source culture: the Open-AE piloting in Italy
- STEAMonEdu: From STEM to STE(A)M Education
- HackAD: discover the next online digital co-creation marathons!
- Webinars on OpenStreetMap with Crowddreaming and Open-AE projects
- DocEnhance project: skills training in PhD programmes
- BRIGHTS project in the Compendium on political participation of young people
News from our members
- UK: Can digital reduce the loneliness?
- Pun TIC Network offers digital tools to face challenges caused by COVID-19
- Romania: Training teachers in the use of digital resources and virtual classroom
- Spain: Special circumstances make this All Digital Week truly digital!
- Envisioning the future: digitally empowered adult education trainers in a post-COVID world
- ECCC Foundation started a Distance Teaching Project
- ‘Connected Lithuania’ invited 100 teachers to deliver training online
- STE(A)M Education in Germany
- Czechia: Using Street Art for Social Inclusion throughout Europe
- Gender Equality Matters open training events
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form