22 Sep ALL DIGITAL Newsletter September 2020
22 Sep, 2020
22 September, 2020
Our main news is about our upcoming ALL DIGITAL Summit on 7-8 October. It has been converted into an online event with a hybrid component at the local level in a few key locations, including Radialsystem in Berlin – the original venue for the Summit; Brussels – home of ALL DIGITAL; Foligno in Italy, and wherever our speakers are coming from.
We are very grateful to our partners in Berlin – Helliwood, JOBLINGE, Digital Opportunities Foundation – for the support for the event despite these difficult circumstances, and to the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy for the support of the Radialsystem venue.
Many of us will miss currywursts in Berlin, but thanks to our friends there and throughout Europe, the ALL DIGITAL Summit 2020 will rock even more! No need to travel to a distant location, no quarantine, no tests, no hustle… You can join at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office!
Learn more about our Summit and many other events (all online), check updates from the projects and news from our members in this newsletter.
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
News from our members
- How to build adaptable upskilling and reskilling programmes
- Sektor 3.0 Festival ‘Driving Change’ online
- ECCC and DigComp launched in India
- New digital projects for EGInA
- The Future of Memory in Poland and Germany – Online Symposium on Digital Historical Education
Projects to look at
- Register for the workshop ‘Learn how to crowddream’ on 8 October
- ‘Learning with and from Free and Libre (FLOSS) culture’ – Open-AE conference
- ‘DevOps Competences for Smart Cities’ MOOC starts in October
- STEM/STE(A)M Education Practices in Europe
- Get Your Facts Straight! – 900 people trained in media literacy
- Biblio: Two emerging job profiles in the library sector
- HackAD: Getting digital at the library
- Only 13% of EU citizens aged 55-74 have above basic digital skills, ICT4Elderly project addresses this issue
- Adult skills for job-oriented breakthrough – Ask4Job final event
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form