17 Nov ALL DIGITAL Newsletter November 2020
17 November, 2020
Autumn is harvest time, and in our area as well – with so many activities, reports, new projects, events is hard to keep up! Our main highlights are the results of ALL DIGITAL Awards and annual ALL DIGITAL Summit organised in October (many thanks to our partners, speakers, and participants!) with over 500 registered attendees and more watching via streaming. If you have missed it, you can watch the plenary sessions and workshops; see the links below.
We are also pleased to share updates from our other events and various projects with workshops, reports, tools, new methodologies, and contests.
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- Congratulations to ALL DIGITAL Awards 2020 Winners!
- 500+ participants at ALL DIGITAL Summit 2020
- Designing and delivering VET curricula in the digital age
- ALL DIGITAL presented its activities at the Internet Governance Forum Village
News from our members
Projects to look at
- New project: Rayuela
- COVID-19 and the Digital SkillShift Project
- STEAMonEdu: A Guide of STEM/STE(A)M Education Practices
- Get Your Facts Straight! project presented at the European Week of Regions and Cities
- The Educational Robotics handbook from e-Media in different languages
- Smart-DevOps: ‘Key Competences for Smart Cities Stakeholders’ workshop
- ‘Learn how to crowddream’- CDDC workshop
- #DigitalBiblio Challenge for Erasmus Days collects ideas for libraries
- Open-AE: Are you ready to reinforce your digital skills with open source technologies?
- HackAD: What is the Social Hackademy Methodology?
- ICT4Elderly project in the Digital Inclusion Stories
- Working with the elderly in Covid times: ICTskills4All sessions experience
- DocEnhance project publishes its first newsletter
>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form