15 Feb ALL DIGITAL Newsletter February 2020
15 Feb, 2020
If you are passionate about digital skills, join the digital inclusion and empowerment campaign All Digital Week 2020 in March! The campaign has already helped over 1.3 mln Europeans to start their digital journeys, but more people need the support. The campaign will be launched with the Get Your Facts Straight event on 10 March – save the date! And just on 18 February we invite you to watch the high-level policy event ‘Individual Learning Accounts in the 2020s‘.
Check our newsletter to learn more about these and other upcoming events, five new projects, news from our members and running projects, training and funding opportunities and watch the video from the ALL DIGITAL Summit in Bologna.
ALL DIGITAL Team
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- Event: Individual Learning Accounts in the 2020s event
- Join All Digital Week 2020 in March
- Remembering ALL DIGITAL Summit 2019
- DCDS Policy Recommendations and Policy Influence Kit
- eMedia consortium publishes ‘Educational Robotics’ Handbook
- Is it possible to understand disinformation and fake news in 10 hours?
- ICT 4 the Elderly project meeting in Ljubljana
- Call for action: Become a Crowddreamer!
New projects launched
- Biblio project to boost digital skills and competences for librarians in Europe
- STEAMonEdu – The Art of STEAM education
- Social Hackademy #HackAD
- Digital Education Among Roma Minorities in Schools (DREAMS)
News from members
- Gender Equality Matters Conference – call for contributions
- 3rd Cyprus Cyber Security Challenge
- Safer Internet Week 2020 in Lithuania
- DAISSy Research Group of the Hellenic Open University at “XENIA: HΕ Inclusiveness Index”
- AUPEX introduces Infopirina
- DELTA is the new project for digital excavation!
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form