18 Dec ALL DIGITAL Newsletter December 2018
We hope you had an exciting and very eventful autumn, as we did. From the Policy Debate Digital Skills and Media Literacy for Active Citizenship to our 11th annual event ALL DIGITAL Summit 2018 and ALL DIGITAL Awards Ceremony to five new project launches and four new members in our network – the list goes on, which we are happy about. In this issue you will find the information about these events and, as always, news from our projects, publications, open calls, and upcoming events.
ALL DIGITAL Team
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- Digital journeys at ALL DIGITAL Summit 2018
- Meet ALL DIGITAL Awards Winners
- Insights from the policy debate ‘Digital Skills and Media Literacy for Active Citizenship’
- ALL DIGITAL at the International Digital Inclusion Week 2018
New projects launched
- #DigInv: Digital Invasions for the promotion of cultural heritage
- eMedia: Media literacy and digital citizenship for all
- ICT Skills for ALL: Empowering old citizens for a digital world
- ICT for the Elderly
- Open AE: Open source technologies in non-formal adult education
Projects to look at
- DCDS project: Context analysis report
- #BrightsProject meeting and final event. What are the results?
- #HURISTO project final event in Brussels. Let’s recap!
- #CodincEU – applying computational thinking and programming for inclusion
- Smart Women Project: final partners’ meeting in Vilnius
- UMI-SCI-ED: What is the project about and how can YOU benefit?
- Digital Welcome 3rd partners’ meeting in Rome
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form