02 Jul ALL DIGITAL Newsletter June 2018
We have prepared a few invites for you in our summer issue – we invite you to apply for ALL DIGITAL Awards, register for ALL DIGITAL Summit that will take place in Brussels on 18-19 October, participate in the pilot testing of digital competences on the new ‘Pathways for employ’ platform and, of course, learn about the events and projects implemented by the ALL DIGITAL network and our partners.
Wishing you a beautiful warm summer!
ALL DIGITAL Team
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- Apply for ALL DIGITAL Awards by 31 July
- Register for ALL DIGITAL Summit on 18-19 Oct in Brussels
- Digital Assembly 2018 raises the spotlight on digital skills for all Europeans
- Digital journey towards an inclusive and smart Europe
- ALL DIGITAL Annual Report 2017 and new Strategic Plan
- Results of ALL DIGITAL Week 2018
- ALL DIGITAL at the European Youth Event
Projects to look at
- National Coalitions launched in Sweden and Greece
- Check your digital competences and help test the Pathways4Employ platform!
- HURISTO: watch 4 webinars on digital storytelling
- UMI-SCI-ED: Check the new YouTube Channel and sign up for the course
- #BrightsProject meeting in Athens
- DCDS: Views of experts and low-skilled adults on developing digital competences
- Codinc project: working on methodology and training toolkit
- Piloting in the Smart Women Project underway in 6 European countries
- I-LINC community and resources
- Welcome Programme: Meet the trainers!
News from Members
- Youth Work HD online platform is in the final week of piloting
- 100 social and ICT professional met in Barcelona
- Digital competences development in Greece: views of experts and non-experts
- How “Connected Lithuania” will connect the country
- Italy: Digital Ambassadors for ‘Make: Learn: Share: Europe’
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form