30 Apr ALL DIGITAL Newsletter April 2019
The highlight of the last two months was the tenth ALL DIGITAL Week, which started in 2010 from digital inclusion and bringing people online and has grown into a major digital empowerment campaign, supported by governments, businesses, academia and civil society. We thank our partners in 31 countries for their efforts to improve digital skills of the European citizens and invite you to read the news and blogs about the campaign. We are still analysing the reports and selecting the Best Events, so stay tuned for the final results.
What else in this newsletter? We hope you will enjoy learning about various open calls and news from the projects, and we would also like to invite you to join us in May for the two events in Brussels: UMI-SCI-ED and Digital Welcome conferences.
ALL DIGITAL Team
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- ALL DIGITAL Week in 31 countries supported by over 1,500 organisations
- Working together to better support the 43%
- Let’s be empowered internet citizens!
Projects to look at
- Open-AE: Call for contributions on Open Education Resources
- Crowddreaming: Call for teachers from Croatia, Greece, Italy, and Latvia
- Help us promote the Digital SkillShift Survey
- Join the UMI-Sci-Ed conference on 22 May
- Attend the Digital Welcome Project conference and workshops
- #DCDS The Digital Competences Development System is being piloted
- #Crowddreaming, supporting the future of Digital Cultural Heritage
- #DigInv: Digital invasions in Larnaka
- #CodincEU: ‘Coding for Inclusion’ piloting
- #ASK4Job Project meeting in Valencia, Spain
- #ICTSkills4All Project meeting in Riga, Latvia
- ICT for the Elderly: Project meeting in Berlin, Germany
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form