06 Mar ALL DIGITAL Newsletter March 2019
New year brought many new projects, and in this issue we are happy to share with you what we have been working on.
Traditionally, March is devoted to our annual ALL DIGITAL Week – this is a digital inclusion and empowerment campaign run at local digital competence and training centres, libraries, schools, community centres to support the 43% of Europeans lacking digital skills. There are many ways to join the campaign – learn how you can get involved!
ALL DIGITAL Team
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- Digital SkillShift project launches
- Let the Crowddreaming begin!
- DevOps for Smart Cities launched in Athens
Projects to look at
- The Digital Competences Development System is ready for piloting
- Open AE: Call for contributions on Open Education Resources
- #BrightsProject is coming to an end, but its results are not
- Save the date for the UMI-Sci-ED final event on 22 May
- Updates on the Digital Welcome second piloting
- #DigInv: Digital Invasions in Bevagna
- #CodincEU: ‘Coding for Inclusion’ piloting starts!
- ICTSkills4ALL: The project website is up and running
- ICT for the Elderly: what has been done so far
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form