15 Dec STEAMonEdu Photo Contest
15 Dec, 2020
Have you done a STE(A)M educational activity in your classroom, and do you have some pictures that show how interesting and exciting it was?
Participate in the STEAMonEdu photo contest! A picture is worth a thousand words. Help us to inspire other STE(A)M educators!
Contest rules and evaluation criteria
- Each participant can submit one or more photographs for the photo contest, after registration on the STEAMonEdu platform.
- Representatives of the STEAMonEdu partner organisations will be part of a jury that will evaluate the photographs and announce the 3 winning images.
- The jury will choose the 3 winning photographs based on the following criteria:
- The image reflects the development of a STE(A)M educational activity
- The image reflects active participation of different participants
- The image has aesthetic quality and is stimulating, motivating or effective in communicating the phenomenon or concept of STE(A)M education.
- The assessment of the public vote (number and value of votes) is made through the STEAMonEdu platform
- The person participating in the contest has participated in the STEAMonEdu Forum, explaining the educational context in which the image(s) was(were) taken, as well as the purpose of the educational activity. The explanation is complete and consistent and it is a stimulus for other people to develop STE(A)M activities in the classroom.
- Submitting a photograph implies acceptance of the contest terms and conditions.
All photos must be submitted by 28 February 2021. The winners will be announced in March 2021.
- Colour or grayscale image
- Maximum file size: 10MB
- Allowed types: png gif jpg jpeg
The prize of this competition consists of the professional recognition by the members of the STEAMonEdu consortium; by the publication of the three best images that represent the Art of STE(A)M Education at European level on the project website, social media accounts and other dissemination channels.
Publication rights and copyright
- By submitting a photo to the STEAMonEdu Consortium, contestants agree to abide by the official rules.
- The person who submits images to the platform declares that they own the rights of use and reproduction of the images, as well as that they are authorized to assign the reproduction rights to the member entities of the STEAMonEdu Consortium, through digital platforms and paper documents, which will be generated for the sole purpose of promoting the project itself and the activities that are developed through it.
- If the image provides information about participants, the person who submits the image declares that they have the authorization to disseminate these images.
- If your entry is selected as a winning photo(s), you give STEAMonEdu Consortium non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide rights to use your name and the photo(s) on digital platforms and in paper documents, which will be generated for the sole purpose of promoting the project itself and the activities that are developed through it.
If you have any questions, please write to our partners at Colectic firstname.lastname@example.org and CTI email@example.com