21 Jul ALL DIGITAL Newsletter June 2021
21 Jul, 2021
Posted at 14:12h in News
Our newsletter is getting longer and longer with so many activities and events within the ALL DIGITAL network, our communities of practice, policy work (check the ‘Policy’ section!), launch of the new MyDigiSkills tool, ALL DIGITAL Awards, and our numerous projects.
We are trying to keep abreast of everything and hope that our newsletter helps you stay updated, too!
View June issue
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- ALL DIGITAL Summit 2021 – Digital skills and tools for a better world
- Awards 2021 – Evaluation period has started!
- ALL DIGITAL General Assembly 2021 – New horizons, new challenges
- ALL DIGITAL Annual Report 2020 is out!
- Training course in November 2021 – How to prepare an Erasmus plus KA2 proposal – Register NOW!
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK 2021 supported 108,000 citizens to enhance their digital skills
News from our members
- Meet the winner of the Cyprus Olympiad in Informatics
- Inclusive culture towards digital start-ups
- Latest news from Czechia – ADW2021 and social inclusion activities in the Vysocina Region
Projects to look at
- Calls for members for EQUALS-EU‘s Young People Reference Group
- Smart DevOps invites you to join the Community of Practice (COP)
- Invitation: Visit the Europe Square
- EQUALS-EU event: Perception of Powers: Championing Female Leadership in the Digital Age
- 3D PRINT Project: Desk researches on pedagogic approches for teaching 3D printing
- e-Media: Online Impression Handbook published
- Biblio: Training programme for the emerging job profiles
- Media Literacy and Digital Citizenship for All: The e-Media project experience and results
- CrAl: The methodology for developing creative audio-visual labs is ready
- The ICT 4 new elderly project is gaining new impetus
- Watch the first trailer video of the Rayuela project
- DocEnhance mid-term review meeting
>> View our June 2021 issue online
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form