27 Feb ALL DIGITAL Newsletter February 2021
27 Feb, 2021
Spring is around the corner! Let it be filled with new growth – of new partnerships, new useful tools, informative events, and innovative projects supporting digital skills for all. ALL DIGITAL and our members are involved in many of those, and we are happy to share them and invite you to join us.
Discussions in the communities of practice for DigComp and Digital Competence Certification, the 12th edition of All Digital Week with various events from ALL DIGITAL and partners; reports, curricula, training opportunities and lots of new projects to follow – in our newsletter.
View February issue
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- DigComp Community of Practice
- Digital Competence Certification CoP and consultation
- All Digital Week 2021 – Be a digital hero!
- “Digital Inclusion for All” MEDICI Conference
News from our members
- DTE, Hungary: How to connect, sport, health, tourism and youth using ICT tools?
- Ynternet.org, Switzerland: Copyright and legal considerations for your images webinar
- EGInA, Italy: new project WAAT, We are all together to raise awareness of cultural heritage
- Langas I Ateiti: All Digital Week in Lithuania
- (NEW Project) EQUALS-EU: 19 partners from 17 countries to promote gender equity in social innovation
- (NEW Project) CrAL: Creative Audiovisual Lab for the promotion of critical thinking and media literacy
- (NEW Project) AMeLiE: Advanced media literacy to counter online hate speech
- (NEW Project) ACTIon:Promoting active citizenship through civic education and online participation of youth role models
- (NEW Project) 3D-Print
Projects to look at
- CDDC conference “Crowddreaming: Youth Co-Create Digtial Culture” on 25 March
- ReStory: Participate in focus groups for e-facilitators working with seniors
- Rayuela: a fun way to fight cybercrime – newsletter and website
- STEAMonEdu: A Guide on STE(A)M Education Policies and Educators’ Needs
- Biblio report “Librarianship in Europe – Mapping Professional Needs”
- Digital SkillShift Training phase completed – find out more in the webinar
- ICTskills4All: “Empowering Older People for the Digital World” event report
- ICT4Elderly Handbook
- First year of Social Hackademy – what has been done?
- Smart-DevOps Specialisation Courses for Smart City Professional under way
- DocEnhance project marks its first year
>> View our February 2021 issue online
>> Check other issues of our newsletter
>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form