30 Jun ALL DIGITAL Newsletter June 2017
30 Jun, 2017
Our organisation is celebrating ten years of partnerships, campaigns and development in 2017. We became ALL DIGITAL on 22 May and launched our new branding and vision at the Digital Assembly in Malta on 16 June.
We would like to invite you to apply for ALL DIGITAL Awards 2017 and to attend the ALL DIGITAL Summit on 4-5 October in Barcelona. The summit under the theme of Digital Skills for Social Innovation marks our tenth year. Join us for this event to present your achievements, exchange ideas, learn from others, and get inspired.
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- ALL DIGITAL launch at the Digital Assembly in Malta
- ALL DIGITAL Awards 2017: Apply by 1 August
- ALL DIGITAL Summit 2017: registration is open!
- Meet the ALL DIGITAL Summit 2017 host – El Teb
- Get Online Week 2017 results in infographics
Projects to look at:
- News from #DSJCoalition
- Entrepreneurship Week with I-LINC
- #pathwaysforemploy at the DigComp and EntreComp stakeholder event
- Brights project leaflet and news
- Smart Women project meeting in Cyprus
- UMI-Sci-Ed: Kids in Europe will be learning by doing with UMI UDOO-EDU kits
- CodeMob end user training
News from ALL DIGITAL members:
- Malta: Mobility to enhance active ageing
- Lithuania: Digital challenges and opportunities for young people
And, of course, events, open calls, and consultations