16 Oct Telecentre-Europe’s new Managing Board elected!
Today at the General Assembly, a new Managing Board of Telecentre-Europe AISBL was elected.
All official member organizations (represented by one officially authorized delegate) were requested to attend the meeting. Each Member organization (except for Associated Members) had one vote in the General Assembly. Those who were not able to attend the General Assembly could vote through an online form.
The newly elected board that will govern Telecentre-Europe AISBL for the next two years is formed by:
- Mara Jakobsone | Latvian Information and Communication Technology Association (LIKTA), Latvia | Chair
- Ivan Stojilovic | International Aid Network (IAN), Serbia | Deputy Chair
- Zarko Cizmar | Telecentar Zagreb, Croatia
- Gabriela Barna | Educating for an Open Society Foundation (EOS), Romania
- Juan Francisco Delgado | Association of Community Telecentres Network, Spain
- Gitte Olsen | The Association of Danish Senior Citizens , Denmark
- Sven Weber | Stiftung Digitale Chancen, Germany