02 Feb Smart-DevOps Specialisation Courses for Smart City Professionals
02 Feb, 2021
- Are you working or would like to work in the smart city sector?
- Are you working in the municipality that is planning to adopt smart city solutions?
- Are you a university student interested in smart cities?
Then Smart-DevOps Specialisation Courses might be for you!
Smart-DevOps Consortium invites you to join one of the specialisation courses for three job profiles in the Smart City Sector:
- Smart City Planner (21 modules)
- This Specialisation Course will help you learn general IT management knowledge, smart city related skills and gain basic DevOps and transversal skills required to lead and manage complex processes of the digital transformation in cities and municipalities.
- Smart City IT Manager (23 modules)
- Smart City Manager Specialisation course will help you acquire a required skill set needed to successfully co-create digital transformative processes in the smart city and be aware of the trends and best practices in the field to deliver high quality IT solutions and services that reflect the needs and visions of citizens and various stakeholders.
- Smart City IT officer (18 modules)
- Smart City Officer Specialisation Course will help you acquire a required skill set needed to successfully co-create digital transformative processes in the smart city and be aware of the trends and best practices in the field to develop and operate high quality IT solutions and services that reflect the needs and visions of citizens and various stakeholders.
ALL THREE COURSES offer
- Online Contact Sessions
- Online self-paced study
- Work-based Learning
- Personalized learning path
- ECVET based Curriculum
- Hands-on learning
The course curricula are in line with the requirements of EQF and ECVET, which means that the included learning outcomes and units of learning outcomes allow transparency, comparability, and validation to enhance upskilling and the mobility of the professionals.
All students who successfully complete the course will receive certificates.
WHO SHOULD GO FOR THESE COURSES?
The courses are open to professionals and higher education students operating in municipal and the Smart City related fields from Cyprus, Germany, Greece and Italy. In the selection process priority will be given to those who have completed DevOps Competences for Smart Cities MOOC.
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
Each Specialisation Course combines a blended course and work-based learning.
Blended Course: 15 February 2021 – 30 July 2021 (c. 15 hours per week)
Students participate in the Online Contact Sessions and Self-Paced Study and Assessment
Work Based Learning: 10 weeks between June and October 2021
Check the overall description, details of the job profiles, what the blended course and work-based learning offer and require, the curriculum for each of the courses, and REGISTER by 17 February: