22 Jan Nugamers – Creative activities for gender inclusive gaming education
22 Jan, 2024
This Erasmus+ project aims at innovating the way VET providers in the gaming sector organise and implement their orientation activities and their curricula so that they are more gender-inclusive and effective in engaging women. Its specific objectives are; to increase the knowledge and awareness on gender biases in gaming education; to enhance the capacity of VET staff to think and act in a more gender inclusive way; and to equip VET staff with gender-inclusive tools to be used in orientation activities.
The project will produce:
- a factsheet on gender biases in gaming education and how to prevent and overcome them, drawing on a bottom-up analysis with female students and developers;
- a handbook on how to design more gender-inclusive curricula and orientation activities in gaming education, co-designed and validated with end-users and female students;
- a toolkit with a set of creative and interactive educational tools (role play, cards, videos) to be used during orientation and training activities.
- Changemaker Educations AB (CEM)
- All Digital
- KAAKKOISSUOMEN AMMATTIKORKEA KOULU O (XAMK)
- VISOKO UCILISTE ALGEBRA (UAC)