25 Sep eMedia: Media Literacy and Digital Citizenship for All
25 Sep, 2018
The e-Media Project has been labeled “Good practice”
eMedia was an Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Adults Education project. The focus of the project was to promote education by educating active and responsible citizens in the digital world. This was done through the production of educational booklets teaching digital practices, that were used for the training of the educators in non-formal and formal education centres.
The eMedia project developed three educational booklets to support the training of teachers and educators in media literacy and digital citizenship for all on:
Each of these booklets provides a minimum of ten hours of activities. Educational booklets on Digital Media Literacy and Robotics have a complementary moodle/MOOC to facilitate the training.
To take part in the MOOCs, please create an user name at website and request the access to the e-Media Project MOOC on Digital Media Literacy and Robotics.
- Handbook on Educational Robotics (translated in English, Spanish, French, Latvian, and Italian)
- Handbook on Media Literacy (available only in English)
- Handbook on Online Expression (available only in English)
- La Ligue de L’enseignement France – Coordinator
- School of Robotics (Scuola di Robotica), Italy
- The University of Latvia, Latvia
- SOS Racismo Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Associazione Arci, Italy
- ALL DIGITAL, Belgium