06 Jan Webinar: Erasmus+ KA1 Explained
06 Jan, 2017
Would you like to visit an organization in another country working in the same field as you? Erasmus+ Key Action 1 could be the way to do that! Join us for the webinar Erasmus+ KA1 Explained this Monday 9th January at 12h CET to find out more!
Where and how to apply, what budget is available and how best to make use of it, how to fill in the application form – these and many more practical tips from experienced experts.
The webinar will focus on Telecentre Europe members who wish to visit another member organisation, but anyone interested in understanding better how Erasmus+ KA1 mobility projects work is welcome join.
There is less than a month to the deadline, so you need to start preparing your application NOW!
To register for the webinar, please drop an e-mail to email@example.com with subject WEBINAR ERASMUS+ KA1, and your name, organization and e-mail address in the body.
12:00 – 12:30
- Basics of applying to Erasmus+
- Erasmus+ KA1 in details, w/ particular focus on Adult Education Staff and School Education Staff
- Tips and tricks and example of application
by Altheo Valentini, European Grants International Academy, Italy
12:30 – 12:40
- Training in cultural heritage and digital tools for special needs offered by Association Study Centre City of Foligno, Italy by Altheo Valentini, European Grants International Academy
- Training in digital storytelling offered by MAKS, Belgium by Veronique de Leener, MAKS, Belgium
12:40 – 13:00h
If you would like to host people from (an)other Telecentre Europe member/s, you have the opportunity to propose a training. They will need your training outline for their application for funding. It is easy and we can help you to design the training. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.