15 Feb EntreComp
15 Feb, 2023
EntreComp Synergies is an initiative of the European Union that aims to achieve synergies and champions in the implementation of the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework (EntreComp).
It is the opportunity to create synergies and bring together existing and new audiences relevant to or already engaged in implementing EntreComp. To work across sectors and partners to develop their capacity and engagement through innovative and participatory learning events, network and collaborate within online communities of practice and recognise their progress and impact through an international EntreComp Champions awards scheme.
This will serve as a concrete basis from which to establish a sustainable community and associated actions, bringing these partners together as members within an open, inclusive and democratic network organisation.
Educators, trainers, employers, professional bodies and policy-makers across sectors.
This project will engage, connect, grow and sustain the entrepreneurial learning community, bringing together different actors from diverse sectors who are interested in, inspired by or already using EntreComp to underpin entrepreneurial learning. In order to achieve that EntreComp Synergies will develop:
Communities of Practice
Seven thematic online Communities of Practice (CoP) will be created and facilitated by the project partners. Within these communities, members can start or join discussions, share updates and take part in community challenges.
- EntreComp for Entrepreneurial Mindsets – a community for all levels of EntreComp users looking to develop their entrepreneurial skills and mentality
- EntreComp for Digital – a community for digital skills development
- EntreComp for Circular and Green Economy – a community aligned to the European Commission commitments for a sustainable future
- EntreComp for Food Systems – a community for innovative food systems using EntreComp
- EntreComp for Women and Girls – a community not only for women and girls but also those actively working to promote opportunities for women and girls through EntreComp and entrepreneurship
- EntreComp for Social and Creative Industries – a community to integrate approaches for social and creative industries through EntreComp
- EntreComp for Champions – a community for members recognised through the EntreComp Champions scheme (Coming soon)
For more information, visit the Communities of Practice page.
The EntreComp Champions Series
The EntreComp Champions Series will recognise individuals and organisations working to develop entrepreneurial competences through use of the EntreComp Framework across different initiatives and levels. A jury of peers will select champions who will then be invited to participate in a special awards ceremony and become members of the EntreComp for Champions Community.
More details coming soon.
The EntreComp Guide to Action for a Systemic Impact will be published in towards the end of the project, following workshop sessions to facilitate content development.
More details coming soon.
For more details about interesting events related to entrepreneurial education, visit the EntreComp Community Events Calendar.