30 Apr ALL DIGITAL Newsletter April 2018
This spring has been rich in events – from project meetings and training to conferences and campaigns. We are proud to say that our annual digital empowerment campaign ALL DIGITAL Week in 2018 united over 1,200 partners to engage more than 100,000 people in 2,000+ events. We are still analyzing the reports, and the final results will be presented in the next issue, but we would like say a big THANK YOU to all #alldigitalweek event organisers and participants in 31 countries.
In this issue we also present the main spring events, updates from our projects, and news from members.
ALL DIGITAL Team
In this issue:
What’s on at ALL DIGITAL
- ALL DIGITAL Week: United by one goal – make all Europeans digital!
- FInalists and winners of the #alldigitalweek Best Event contest
- ALL DIGITAL at Educate to Create Conference in Sofia
- ALL DIGITAL highlights the role of non-formal training providers in equipping young people with digital skills for employability
- Digital skills crucial for financial literacy
- ALL DIGITAL joins Diversity in Tech Conference as a community partner
Welcome to new members
Projects to look at
- Invitation to #Pathways4Employ final conference
- #DSJCoalition: 100 pledges
- #BrightsProject MOOC is coming soon!
- Welcome Programme: Training for trainers in Athens
- I-LINC presents EntreLearn: Entrepreneurial learning toolkit for teachers
- UMI-SCI-ED: ‘UMI technologies to support STEM education’ webinar
- Smart Women: Launching a course to get women starting online businesses
News from Members
- Report on framework conditions for training offers in digital youth work
- ENGAGE project is looking for digital good practices in the field of entrepreneurial education
- ROBOTEX Cyprus 2018
- Slovenia: Cooperation between sectors
>>If you wish to receive our newsletter, please sign up by filling in our online subscription form