20 Jun ALL DIGITAL ACADEMY: Free MOOCs for Adult Trainers on AI and IoT!
20 Jun, 2023
Are you an adult educator or trainer interested in covering Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) in your training offer but you have limited or no knowledge in these emerging technologies?
ALL DIGITAL ACADEMY (ADA) would like to support you in keeping up with the digital transformation through training and capacity building activities.
Registration is currently open to join the free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on AI and IoT to start on the 3rd of July!
Join the ADA platform and register for the MOOCs HERE.
MOOCs IN A NUTSHELL
Take a look at our brochures and watch our video to see all details about our MOOCs, including the objectives, benefits and module descriptions:
You can participate in MOOCs during one of three cycles:
- 3 July – 25 September 2023 (12 weeks)
- 9 October – 25 December 2023 (12 weeks)
- 22 January – 26 February 2024 (6 weeks)
- 2 hours per week for 12 weeks, for a total of 24 hours including an estimated study time
- Courses and materials are entirely self-administered
- No synchronous sessions but online tutors will be available for questions
- Interface, learning content and tests are available in English only
Adult educators and trainers completing the MOOCS will:
- get equipped with the basic understanding and skills on AI and IoT
- gain the necessary knowledge to set up and deliver engaging awareness and learning experiences on AI and IoT for adult learners
- receive a certificate of successful course completion, based on the average of their module scores (i.e. average score equal or above 60%).
MOOC on AI:
Module 1. The History of AI
Module 2. Introduction to AI
Module 3. How AI Works
Module 4. Hands-On AI
Module 5. Applications of AI
Module 6. Ethics and Responsible AI
MOOC on IoT:
Module 1. Introduction to IoT
Module 2. IoT fundamentals
Module 3. The “things” in IoT
Module 4. Interconnection and communication
Module 5. Computing architectures
Module 6. Hardware IoT platforms
Module 7. Software tools for IoT applications development
Module 8. From data to knowledge
Module 9. User interaction
Module 10. Security, privacy and ethics
Module 11. The business end of IoT
Module 12. Selected use cases