14 Oct DIGI-BREAKER PLUS – BREAKING BARRIERS AND BUILDING COMMUNITY FOR AN EFFECTIVE, SUSTAINABLE AND INCLUSIVE DIGITALIZATION OF ADULT GUIDANCE SERVICES.
14 Oct, 2022
The DIGI-BREAKER PLUS project will put “education and skills” at the centre of its action, supporting adult learners and their communities in turning the challenges opened by the green and digital transitions into new opportunities for the development of human capital. Reaching a stronger understanding of how digitalization could support their job search, our target group will be able to understand where to find the competencies that are needed to find jobs.
In the DIGI-BREAKER vision, “comprehensive guidance and counselling are essential to provide support in bringing people back to safe and inclusive learning or working environment (CEDEFOP, 2019).
DIGI-BREAKER proposes a multimedia toolkit that facilitates the access to relevant information for taking benefit from orientation services, and the tools that are supposed to improve the provision of services for skills and qualification, based on digital technologies. Moreover, the project aims to facilitate self-aware access to interactive job-related information, as well as new opportunities for learning, validation, and recognition of knowledge and competencies.
The project’s main target groups are:
- Unemployed adults
- Adult Education Providers/Employment Counsellors
- Authorities and institutions
DB+ will respond to the selected Adult Education priorities by:
- supporting unemployed adults – those with low skills and qualifications – in entering new guidance and motivation pathways, built on an increase of their career management skills, thanks to the creation of a set of digital tools that will foster their self-awareness and understanding of what options they have for entering new learning or career opportunities.
- extending the competencies and tools of employment counsellors, career guidance, and adult education providers, providing them with new innovative digital solutions that could enrich the methods they use for supporting unemployed adults in finding new learning and job opportunities.
- ALPHABET, Belgium – Coordinator
- FONDAZIONE MONDO DIGITALE, Italy
- ALL DIGITAL AISBL, Belgium
- IMOTEC, Lithuania
- IGITEGO, Sweden
- GLOBALNI BIBLIOTEKI – Bulgaria