23 Jul Ask4Job Online Conference on 27 August
Ask4Job is a pathway that supports the development of digital competences and cognitive skills for low-skilled, long-term unemployed adults.
The project and experiences of partners, trainers and learners will be publicly presented at an online conference on Thursday 27 August 2020 from 14:00 – 17:00 by the Consortium. In addition, invited guest speakers will address the project’s themes from different angles.
Would you like to get familiar with the Ask4Job methodology and tools? Visit the project website, learn about the project though this multi-lingual video, or download Trainer Guidelines available in English and other European languages.
Ask4Job offers an Open Educational Resource that could be adopted by labour market operators and adult educators/trainers, in order to realize activities of specialized employment orientation, aimed at supporting job search and individualized development paths, at personal and professional level. It is composed of
- a Self-Assessment Tool, to assess digital skills and propose an upskilling pathway,
- a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), to strengthen digital competencies and cognitive abilities,
- and Capability Labs, to support learners in job search and career development.
The Ask4Job pathway puts in action the Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp). The learning path is built on the first 4 proficiency levels of digital knowledge (Foundation and Intermediate), opening the possibility of advancing towards more specialized proficiency levels.
The “Adult Skills for Job Oriented Breakthrough” project is funded within by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union and coordinated by the Rome-based employment and training agency ERIFO. ALL DIGITAL is a member of the Consortium.
14:00 Welcome by ALL DIGITAL and E.RI.FO.
- Renato Sabbadini, CEO, ALL DIGITAL
- Giovanna D’Alessandro, President, E.RI.FO.
14:10 Keynote speakers
- William O’Keeffe, European Commission DG Employment
EU policy landscape on digital skills issues, Europass and upcoming initiatives on digital skills self-assessment.
- Yves Punie / Clara Centeno, European Commission, Joint Research Centre (JRC) in Seville
European Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp) and examples of its application in training and education.
- Erik Ballhausen, European Commission, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Pedagogical approaches and methodologies which bring about digital transformation in and through education.
- Andrea Giacomelli, ET Expert at EVTA, Project Manager and Developer at ENAIP NET and R&D Area Director at ENAIP Friuli Venezia Giulia
The digital upskilling of adult learners based on self-directed experiential learning in a widespread and open learning environment: good practices and lessons learned.
15:40 Presentation of the Ask4Job project
- Andrea Ranelletti, European Project Manager, E.RI.FO.
Project overview: presentation of the Ask4Job methodology, training tools, key outcomes and project results.
16:10 Testimonies by project partners
- Project partners from various European countries briefly present their achievements and lessons learned.