24 Oct Digital Skills21 Institution
24 Oct, 2022
Joined us in:
Digital competence centres:
Main thematic area of expertise: Basic Digital Skills
Main thematic area of interest: Employability
Digital Skills 21 Institution is an international, non-profit, scientific organization dedicated to:
- Planning, Organizing, Accreditation and Evaluation and organizing Digital Skills and localization of its training content.
- Raise levels of Digital Skills in society to bridge the Digital Divide and to bring about Digital Transformation.
- Empowering the workforce with Digital Skills to build a comprehensive knowledge-based Digital Economy.
- Providing accreditation to institutions and individuals for digital transformation, Accreditation of the training curriculum and exams, awarding certificates.
Work to merge DS21 and DBS21 curricula as a subject in schools and universities, and helping millions of people around the world to get:
- International Certificate of Digital Skills in the 21st Century, DS21.
- International Certificate of Digital Business Skills in the 21st Century, DBS21.
- Get a new digital job and promotion in the work ladder.
Creating a Distinguished, Successful generation, Capable of Development and Creativity, Ready to meet all outputs that the 4th Industrial Revolution brings, what its Artificial Intelligence creates, and its machine learning , and what the Wireless Communication Revolution (WR) offers, and its Intelligent Web.
Building the best integrated creative digital educational experience that leads the community towards quality, accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
- Quality and excellence to achieve the best work.
- Consolidation and promotion of positive technology values in minds of emerging .
- Building advanced digital social relationships that are subject to human rational thinking.
Name: Prof. Dr. Khaled BAKRO
Position: General Manager