08 Jun Digital Europe Foundation
08 Jun, 2020
Joined us in:
The Digital Europe Foundation was established in order to support educational activities and create a favourable environment for the development of the marketable work skills, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
The European Digital Certificate signifies the completion of a curriculum compatible with both versions of the DigComp Framework, both in commercial training courses and those subsidized by European Union funds. The European Digital Certificate follows the guidelines of the Polish Ministry of Development, in force since 1 January 2018, for training programmes subsidized by European Union funds. Detailed guidelines have been included in the following document: “Guidelines for the Implementation of Projects Subsidized from the European Social Fund in the Area of Education in the Years 2014-2020.”
The Digital Europe Foundation is pursuing a variety of activities such as:
- improving the quality of teaching and training;
- facilitating the process of professional development certification;
- organising outreach campaigns as well as promotional, training and consulting activities popularising knowledge and raising the level of competence in areas which are key to effective development;
- popularising new technologies, including IT technologies, in management, business activities, and education;
- initiating and expanding the collaboration between businesses as well as developing cross-sector partnerships;
- assistance in obtaining external funding sources for development projects, in particular those with high potential for innovation;
- offering certification for individuals;
- initiating activities supporting teaching and training as a tool to improve work efficiency and personal development.
Name: Marzena Wójs