12 Sep Alberto Francoso Figueredo
12 Sep, 2023
Inspector of the National Police Force, Head of the Analysis Section of the Cybersecurity Coordination Office
- 2004-2008 He has carried out different responsibilities in technical tasks related to telecommunications in the National Police Force.
- 2012-2018 2nd Head of the ICT Security Service of the National Police Force
- 2018-2020 Head of the Analysis Section of the Cybersecurity Service of the National Center for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Cybersecurity
- 2020 Head of the Analysis Section of the Cybersecurity Coordination Office
He currently performs analysis and audits of essential service operators’ cyber security plans, and is responsible for managing essential service operators’ incidents. He is also leading the project of a Certification Scheme for Essential Services Operators, among other functions.
PARTICIPATION IN RELATED EVENTS
- Europol Security Committee as ICT security expert from 2013 to 2018
- Member of the working group for the transposition of the NIS Directive.
- Participation in the elaboration of the National Cybersecurity Strategy 2019.
- Participation in the elaboration of the Strategic Plan against Cybercrime of the Ministry of Interior 2020.
- Director of the project of the future Certification Scheme for the Protection of Critical Infrastructure and Essential Services.
- Working Group for the transposition of the NIS Directive into Spanish law.