- Organisations (NGOs, governmental bodies, social enterprises) geographically located in the European zone whose profiles fit under one or more categories below:
- Individual digital competence centres that don’t belong to formally established networks of telecentres
- Formally established networks of digital competence centres
- Organisations running informal networks of digital competence centres
- Organisations running, supporting or whose work directly impacts digital competence centres
Any person, association, organisation, institution or company wishing to support the activities of ALL DIGITAL. Associate Members can be located within, or outside of the European zone.
- Members can only be located from within the European zone of the member states of the Council of Europe.
- Members will have to pay membership fees when they become payable.
Categories & fees
ALL DIGITAL annual membership fees have been set at levels to encourage as many organizations as possible to join. The Member and the Associate Member pays an annual fee fixed by the General Assembly (GA) on proposal of the Board. The following annual membership fees are set by the GA:
Associate members €500
How to join?
Organizations interested to join ALL DIGITAL as members have to follow the procedure described below:
An official response will be provided by ALL DIGITAL in 10 working days from the date of your submission. In case you have any questions on the membership, you can contact us.
Are you already a member?
Have a look at our WELCOME GUIDE to get you started!