21 Jun ALL DIGITAL Awards 2022: Best digital resource
21 Jun, 2022
Posted at 11:11h in Uncategorized
Nomination: by an ALL DIGITAL member organisation
Description: A digital resource is an online product for educational benefit, contributing to enhancing digital skills or providing an organisation with a useful tool to use with the customers or by customers directly. It should be free to use and be sustainable beyond its development (or funded) period.
The resource can be developed by:
- an ALL DIGITAL member organisation;
- a consortium within a project where a member organisation is a partner;
- or an external company, if the member organisation uses it routinely within their training programmes.
Examples include, but are not limited to: a self-assessment tool, an educational game, a serious of instructional videos, an online training course or MOOC.
Selection process: Jury
- Innovation: the resource addresses digital skills in a new way; proposes new solutions for enhancing digital skills and employability perspective; is unique in offering opportunities to upgrade skills.
- Impact: the initiative has demonstrated evidence of positive impact on users (on their digital/entrepreneurial skills level; on their employability perspectives).
- Scalability: the resource can be easily adapted to other audiences and/or localised.
- Sustainability: the initiative has ensured some means of funding or a business model in the medium to long term to be able to maintain its operations and outcomes.
back to ALL DIGITAL Awards 2022
(If you don’t see the form below, please fill it in here)
Fill out my online form.