24 Mar We are hiring a Junior Financial Officer
24 Mar, 2021
Junior Financial Officer
As a Junior Financial Officer, you will be joining our international team at ALL DIGITAL AISBL in Brussels. You will be responsible for the general financial administration of the organisation and preparing financial reports in EU-funded and other projects. You will be supervised by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Record outgoing and incoming invoices
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Allocate expenses among projects and activities
- Monitor staff timesheets and allocate staff time to funded projects
- Prepare project timesheets and project financial reports
- Monitor the annual budget and prepare quarterly budget reports
- Provide financial records to accountancy on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a cash-flow plan
- Prepare EU-funded and other projects financial reports
- Maintain projects’ financial monitoring sheets
- Support payroll administration
- Support planning of the annual budget
- Support preparing of the annual accounts
- Liaise with the external accountant and auditor
- Liaise with authorities and service providers
Main knowledge and experiences requirements:
- Degree in financial management, accountancy or equivalent
- Knowledge of accountancy
- Experience in financial administration, budgeting and cash-flow planning
- Experience in payroll administration
- Knowledge of financial reporting rules of EU-funded projects
- Experience in preparing EU-funded projects financial reports
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Accuracy and accountability
- Resilience and great attention to details
- Excellent command of English and French (C1 desired)
- Starting date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment conditions:
- Permanent contract
- Part-time work is possible
- You will be based at the ALL DIGITAL Office in Brussels (if home office is not mandatory)
- You must have a valid working permit in Belgium
- ALL DIGITAL is characterised by a multicultural work environment and English is the official language
- ALL DIGITAL offers a competitive annual gross salary plus other benefits (transportation allowance, lunch vouchers, distance work allowance, pension saving, hospitalisation insurance).
- Salary is agreed according to the job profile and years of professional experience, in line with the organisation’s remuneration policy.
- You may aspire to become the Financial Manager of the organisation.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Junior Financial Officer” by 21st April 2021.
- Selected candidates will be invited for interview on a rolling basis (so please apply early)!
- In your email, please mention the source where you came to know this job announcement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.