20 Jun Carer+ news for care workers: 4th newsletter
– Open call to take part in a piloting experience for home care providers and other organisations working with the elderly
– Updates about pilots that were kicked-off in Latvia and France
– ICT knowledge and skill-based competences for domiciliary care workers and caregivers in the CARER+ Digital Competence Framework research
– Invitation to attend a workshop on the CARER+ learning design and blended trainings
– Presentations and recordings of ICT and e-Skills for Social Care Conference available online
For more details, please check the project newsletter.